Becoming a B STRONG Master Instructor entails the following:
- You should be an existing rehab or training professional or have extensive experience in one of these fields.
- Have time and be able to demonstrate a desire get out there and train others
- Good communication skills
- A passion about BFR!
- Facilities for hosting seminars is a bonus
- Attend a 2-day Master Trainer course. Courses are taught by Dr. Jim and occur on a quarterly basis in Park City, UT.
- Complete 10 case studies documenting safe and effective application of B STRONG
- Pass a final exam (web-based) and case study review with classmates