HOW BFR TRAINING WITH B STRONG WORKS
B Strong is a proprietary implementation of BFR training, an exercise technique that uses the body’s circulatory system to get better results.
Use your body’s circulatory system to get faster, better results from training, injury rehabilitation and exercise.
- The B Strong bands are worn around the arms and/or legs.
- The bands are inflated as prescribed to slow blood flow in the limbs.
- The wearer performs simple, low-load exercises.
- The nervous system tells the brain that the muscle is fatigued.
- The brain releases growth hormone from the pituitary gland.
- Anabolic hormones circulate in the body, targeting receptors on muscles.
- Muscle tissues, blood vessels and bones use anabolic hormone release to strengthen and repair.
In other words, when you use B Strong for BFR training, you’ll get a full body workout in less than 30 minutes of time and enjoy benefits including a full-body systemic response, increased performance, quick recovery and minimal next-day soreness.